Pioneer and Innovator for
in vitro Diagnostics
The following principles guide our ethical business practices:
- Integrity: We conduct our business with honesty and transparency. We are truthful in our dealings with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Respect: We treat all people with dignity and respect. We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
- Fairness: We ensure that all employees are treated fairly and equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
- Accountability: We are responsible for our actions and the consequences of those actions. We take responsibility for our mistakes and learn from them.
- Sustainability: We are committed to operating in a sustainable manner. We reduce our environmental impact and promote social responsibility.
How You Can Help
In addition to the principles listed above, Nano-Ditech Corporation also adheres to the following ethical standards:
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We avoid conflicts of interest.
- We protect the confidentiality of our customers’ and employees’ information.
- We promote a safe and healthy workplace.
We believe that by upholding these standards, we can create a workplace where everyone can feel safe and respected. We are committed to ethical business practices, and we appreciate your help in upholding these standards.